Support the Library When You Shop
- S.H.A.R.E.S. is an acronym for Supporting Humanities, Arts, Recreation, Education & Sports in our community. Get a card that is already registered to Friends of the Modesto Library & swipe it at checkout.
- You sign up online for Raley’s new Something Extra rewards program (https://www.raleys.com/www/enroll). You can get a card from the store if you like but you don’t need one. You can just enter your phone number at the checkstand.
- To read further details about how the program works, go to http://www.raleys.com/www/scrip_home
- Stop by either of their stores and pick up a card at the checkstand. When you fill out the form to register the card, you may not find Friends of the Modesto Library on the list of participating organizations; just write it in yourself.
- Card must be swiped before your order is finished being rung up
- Up to 5% of your spending goes to our organization in the form of a quarterly check
Purchase your items through eScrip's Online Mall
What is eScrip? eScrip has created a system that rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases made by participating families to school or youth based groups. Parents, teachers, friends and families are encouraged to register their grocery club cards, and existing credit/debit cards as supporters. A percentage of all purchases made at eScrip merchants will be given back to Friends of the Modesto Library.
Participating merchants contribute each time your families make a purchase using their registered cards. There are no receipts to collect, no vouchers or certificates to buy, no hassles for you and every purchase counts.
Use your credit card to donate to the Friends via Paypal. We'll channel your money into areas of need and support for the library. Memorial donations may also be made via Paypal.
Copyright FOML 2008-2014. Webmaster: email@example.com