Dear Library Friend,
Our organization participates in several scrip programs. Each pays us a percentage of what you spend in their stores (1-5% for the grocery stores, with online stores paying as much as 12%) at no cost to you. We have already earned over $15,000 for the library and hope to earn even more in the future. It’s certainly possible, but it can’t happen without the participation of lots of Friends and others.
The process is completely free, though it is different for each of the programs.
Save Mart, FoodMaxx, and Lucky
• Sign up for Save Mart’s Save Smart rewards program (https://www.savemart.com/rewards/register)
• Sign up with eScrip (http://escrip.com/shares/); choose Friends of the Modesto Library as your nonprofit organization and register the phone number you plan to use at checkout.
• Enter your phone number each time you shop
• FOML receives up to 3% of your qualified purchases from Save Mart
• To read further details about how the program works, go to https://www.savemart.com/rewards/how-it-works
• More information, including steps for signing up, available here.
Raley’s, Bel Air Market, or Nob Hill Foods
• Sign up online for Raley’s Something Extra rewards program (https://www.raleys.com/www/enroll). You can get a card from the store if you like but you don’t need one. You can just enter your phone number at the checkstand.
• While signed in to your Something Extra account, click the Extra Credit link in the Something Extra menu at the top of the page. Type Friends to find and select Friends of the Modesto Library. We hope you will schedule 100% to go to us.
• FOML receives 1.5% of every eligible dollar in each transaction from Raley’s
• To read further details about how the program works, go to http://www.raleys.com/www/scrip_home
• Stop by the store and pick up a card at the check-stand. When you fill out the form to register the card, you may not find Friends of the Modesto Library on the list of participating organizations; just write it in yourself.
• Ask the cashier to swipe the card each time you shop OR sign up with eScrip (http://www.escrip.com/) and add your O’Brien’s card number or your phone number to your account so you no longer have to carry the card with you
• FOML receives up to 3% of your qualified purchases from O’Brien’s
• To read further details about how the program works, go to http://www.escrip.com/
Friends of the Modesto Library can also earn money when shopping online at over 800 stores (list available at http://shopping.escrip.com/allstores/5400/alphaa ). One of the ways to earn is to go to the eScrip site, click on a store name, and then do your shopping at that store. Or, from the list of stores, you can do a product search and decide which store to purchase from. You can also download an app that reminds you to click the eScrip icon before you make your online purchases. You can read more details at the eScrip website (http://escrip.com/).
Thank you for your participation in one or more of these fundraisers!